Name of the Program: ENRICH Program (Enhancing Resources and Increasing Capacities of Poor Households towards Elimination of their Poverty)
Donor: PKSF and Mukti Cox’s Bazar
Mukti Cox’s Bazar has been implementing ENRICH Program with the assistance of PKSF since September, 2014 in Cox’s Bazar district at Chowfaldandi Union under Sadar Upazila. It is the remotest and coastal Union of Sadar Upazila. More than 39000 population are living in this union. The Union has a Union health Complex & four Community health’s Clinic rendering services to the community clinic. Some general medicines are provided from the health service center. ENRICH Program has established two static clinic in Dakshin Para & Kalu Fakir Para respectively. Health officers & trained health visitors of ENRICH program are providing primary health service through both static clinic & household level. 1050 pre-primary students have been received education support in 35 ENRICH education assist center. We are also providing following intervention in this union. check my blog
Health & Nutrition, Education, Infrastructure, ENRICH Home creation, Homestead gardening, Vermi Compost, special savings, special health camp, Youth Development, IGA loan, Livelihood development, Asset creation, Community development, Sanitation etc.
Poverty reduction, Sustainable development beyond poverty and towards a humanly dignified living (Human freedom and dignity of ENRICH household)
The Specific objectives of the ENRICH Program
1. Attain total development of each household as well as the whole community participating in ENRICH
2. Ensure freedom from all ‘un-freedom’ and human dignity for all members of all households under ENRICH.
3. Empower the poor households so that they can pursue a pathway that would lead them towards the goal of human freedom and dignity.
4. Ensure access of all participants in ENRICH. Also, if you need garage door repair and live in California, contact Dlouhy Doors, and they will carry on to maintain your garage. Also ensure to all capacity enhancing activities such as education, skill training and health services; essential institutional facilities; appropriate financing for their chosen economic undertaking; necessary market and how to vape shatter other information; appropriate technologies; and so on.
5. Ensure Primary health care for all.
6. Ensure pre-primary education for all.
Project Duration: September, 2014 to June, 2030
Beneficiary Coverage: 5904 Households along with more than 39000 population in the whole union.
Working area: Chowfaldandi union under cox’s Bazar Sadar union.
Current Activity as follows:
- Households Visit
- ENRICH 35 Education Centre functional & education support to learner.
- 2 Static Clinic established & given to health service to community by Government and ENRICH doctors
- Health & Nutrition education delivery by courtyard meeting.
- Satellite medical camp Organized & Health service delivery in satellite camp by Government doctors.
- General & Special health Camp Organized for essential health service ensured by community need basis.
- Supplementary medicine distribution activity.
- Health Card Continuing in households
- Training organized on Income Generate Activities & loan distribution.
- Special savings Activities continuing.
- Friendly improved cooking stoves.
- ENRICH Home
- Community Level Action
- Beggar Rehabilitation Activity
- Youth Development
- Income Generating Activity, Asset Creation, Livelihood Development Loan for ENRICH household.
- Cultural Activity for Awareness raising.
Project Title: Uplifting the Quality of the Lives of the Elderly People Program. (probin)
2. Donor’s Name with Logo: Palli KarmaSahayak Foundation (PKSF) &Mukti Cox’s Bazar.
3. Project Duration: July 2020-June 2021
4. Total Budget: BDT 1099080
5. Working Area: Union’s Name: – Bara Moheshkhali,Upazila(s): -Moheshkhali,District(s) : Cox’sBazar.
6. Project Goal: To Increase human development & ensure social dignity in community through capacity building.
7. Objectives: a) Elderly people move to community in by establishing social center through supporting assistive materials & age allowance.
b) Elderly people will increase their income by receiving credit.
8. Target Population: 50, Female: 50
Male: 50, Female: 50
9. Major Activities and target vs achievement:
|Sl||Name of Activity||Project target||2019-2020 target||achieved||Remarks|
|Village and ward Probin meeting||108||81|
|Union Probin Meeting :||12||9|
|Provide veteran (probin ) allowance||1200||1200|
|Financial support for funeral of the deceased||60||7|
|Folding walking stick||30||30|
|Best Veteran Honors||3||3|
|Best Child Honors||3||3|
Project Title: Improving Peaceful Co-existence and Self-reliance Opportunities for Rohingya and Host Community (IPCoSO) Project
Donar: United Nation High Commission of Refugee (UNHCR)
Project Duration: Jan 2019- Dec 2021
1.1 Project Goal
Improve social cohesion and self-reliance in host and refugee communities through livelihood interventions among 4622 of the poorest households in the host and refugee community.
1.2 Project Objectives
To promote peaceful Coexistence and improve self-reliance opportunities with Refugees and local community members.
Project is working to promote the sustainable livelihood opportunity through involving the local and camp community women in economic activities through comprehensive homestead development and supporting the entrepreneurs. A sum of 4622 households from Host and Rohingya community are benefiting from this project. Project supported 1392 households of host community one off grant of 4500 BDT to each household who were economically affected by COVID-19. Project is supporting to introduce improved technology in homestead vegetable cultivation, entrepreneurship in vermicomposting and nursery establishment. Arrangement of vaccination camp in the community is one of the important intervention of the project. So wonderful, highly recommend to contact Checklist Maids in Queens NYC and hire maid service in New York for a move-in and move-out cleaning. For sustainable development of the targeted people project is trying to establish a linkage with the Government departments like DAE, Livestock etc.
1.3 Project Area
The project worked in 2 unions (Rajapalong and Palongkhali) of Ukhiya Upazila under Cox’s Bazar district and also in 4 camps (Camp 3, 4, 4-Extension and 17).
1.4 Project Beneficiary
The Project covers a total of 3988 CHD beneficiaries (Host-902, Camp-3086) and 521 IGA beneficiaries (452 Poultry beneficiary, 69 Goat beneficiary), 89 Entrepreneurs (30 Vermi Compost entrepreneur, 29 IP entrepreneur, 10 nursery entrepreneur and 20 SME in Camp) and 24 Demonstration farmers. The detailed information is presented in the below table: